Wednesday, October 25, 2006

wanted: hungry or full


I'm sad to say that over the course of the last few weeks we have had a thief terrorizing our studio at school. Strange thing is, they only steal food. Yep, that's right...food. Also known as The Granola Thief, the robber has stolen the following items:

9 packets of bare naked organic granola
granola bars
peanut butter crackers
2 packets of cheese on wheat
a package of fig newtons
multiple bottles of pepsi, both unopened and open
protein bars
chocolate out of a gift box
a chinese take-out container filled with snack goodies
a partial package of chips a'hoy cookies
a bag of pitas
one leftover soft taco from el carreton


Up until this morning I had not been directly affected by the thief. However, that changed when two turkey sandwiches I had in the fridge from yesterday went missing, along with two slices of swiss cheese.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They stole opened drinks and half-eaten tacos? Disgusting!!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

I love these pictures SO much. They seem at first so simple - so few lines. But actually they show such talent with the pen! I wish I could do this - perfection.

melissa said...

That kind of thing always surprizes me although I guess it shouldn't. The kids I teach will do ANYTHING for a piece of candy or gum.