Saturday, June 09, 2007

me, bad mood? never!


I've got a new profile picture courtesy of Addie (whose blog you should check out if for no other reason than to see how much stuff she carries in her purse). Addie takes great pictures and I like the fact I'm sketching in this one, but there's a problem...I look like I'm in a bad mood. I know I wasn't...I was sketching on a boat in Venice...how could anyone be in a bad mood sketching on a boat in Venice? Perhaps I was a little seasick. At least I don't have my tounge sticking out the side of my mouth. This habit (while drawing) has been pointed out to be numerous times by others. Check out this post by one of my students as proof! Hey, I can't help my hand is attached to my tongue, can I?

Anyway, I'm going to keep this image up for a few days or until I can find one that makes me look like a happier person.

3 comments:

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

No.... you just look intent on what you are doing. I like this new photo. I've got to find a photo "I" accept of me ... *what a task I have in store.*

Anthony said...

No, definitely not a "bad mood" look -- that's the look of concentration, of forgetting yourself in your work. I like this new pic too. Makes me want to get outdoors and draw something.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Hey likng your new pic! I also love tis drawing; the lines are amazing as always. Damn your good.