Tuesday, June 26, 2007

sneak peek

I couldn't sleep a wink last night for two reasons: 1) I couldn't find my brain's off switch and 2) Pokey's asthma attacks. The poor puppy is allergic to almost everything outside! After about an hour of tossing, turning and trying to comfort "the beagle," I decided to get up and put some of my excess energy to work in the studio. (This is definitely one of the nicest things about working from home.)


So, around 4 this morning I finished up these cards, part of a new nature series I am working on. These sets are going to my lovely sisters, but I hope to be producing a lot more really soon...AND, cross your fingers, perhaps set up an Etsy shop in which to sell them. Stay tuned...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have such an amazing touch at stationary design! i have loved every single one you've posted. everything is so simple, clean and elegant. DEFINITELY do something with this!

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes! Definitely set up an esty shop! It will be where I do all of my Christmas shopping!

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Beautiful. You have such a way with design. Your sisters will love them.

Jana Bouc said...

The stationary is so elegant! But poor Pokey and his allergies...that must be really hard. My old dog had a contact allergy to grass--she always had icky feet that she licked all the time and had to be on steroids when she got older.

Alyssa Thomas said...

Yeah, get an etsy shop. It's really easy to set up and your stuff would for sure sell.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, it would be awesome if you set up an Etsy shop! You do wonderful work; I'm sure it would be popular on Etsy.h

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

They are stunning Suzanne. Can't wait till you get your Etsy shop set up!

Anonymous said...

These I love! Put these up for sale and I will definitely buy myself a set!

Jayson Parker said...

I love the design of your cards, and since I have to say why I will. The simplicity, the color, and the the lines really work well together. I may buy some if they are for sell.