Thursday, June 28, 2007

sidekicks and sketchbooks

Phew, its been a while since I've drawn a blind contour....can you tell?


Edgar's son, Louie, is down from Pennsylvania for the summer. So far we've been having a great time swimming, visiting Club Penguin and reading Goosebumps. Louie also got a new sketchbook this week so we can pick up where we left off last summer. Yay!

One other note to report: Finally, after a little over two months, I finished my horribly nice Venetian sketchbook and can get back to doing what I do best, scribbling in a cheap book with bad paper from Borders! Whoohoo!

2 comments:

Laureline said...

Edgar looks a little George Bushy here. Perhaps it's the eyebrows. Enjoy your summer!

suzanne cabrera said...

Wow Laura, he does! I hadn't noticed it before...scary!