Saturday, January 24, 2009

seconds in life

My father, a talented photographer, dedicated much of his free time to photograph us. Throughout the years, my family accumulated one of the richest collections of family photos anyone can imagine. I still remember he used to say: "a photo is nothing but a second in life". He was right. Today, thanks to these 'seconds in life' I am capable of traveling through time and live once again my childhood's greatest moments. If you are a parent, please record a many seconds as possible. Your children will be as thankful as I am today.

My dad was rarely photographed. As I flipped our photos, I found this picture of him. I don't know who took it, but I remember he mentioned he was swimming. As I studied the photo, I read on his face a deep thought. I wonder what he was thinking.

No comments: