Good afternoon! I don't know about you, but I'm having a hard time getting back into work today. Edgar and I took a mini-vacation here this weekend [it may be a while before we have another!] and I'm still in relaxation mode.
With that said, I'm very pleased to present you with some work I completed a while back. You may remember that Jen had asked me to illustrate hers and her husband's wedding vows as a gift to him on their first anniversary. Jen was kind enough to share with me photos of the finished piece as it now hangs in their home.

11 comments:
Those are so cool! Very nice! Glad you're having some fun this winter!
So cute! especially if you write your own vows. :)
I love it! So sweet!
Omg Suzanne you know i just love these!
These are absolutely beautiful Suzanne and such a wonderful gift! Hope you both had a nice weekend getaway!
Kate
Très bonne idée... afin de toujours se souvenir...
Bisous
Very special! The idea is priceless!
Wow! Those are fantastic! What a great idea.
What a cool idea and I love the fonts and artistic flair in those vows!! So darned cool :D
Wonderful idea! How can you fight when there are those loving words warming the heart and taking you back? They are reminders and bless the home! Renewed Love:) one day I will paint tone on tone quotes on my walls...
oh my gosh... i absolutely LOVE these.
Post a Comment