Edgar and I are super stoked to be teaming up with
Vahalla Studios on a new print: Fall in Love. This is our first time having our work screen printed, and seeing as how
we started this project nearly a year ago, we're very anxious to get these puppies in our hands. They will be up in our shop next week, but in the meantime, here's a little sneak peek from the press.
Photos Courtesy of Dan Padavic
UPDATE 9|4 : We've just listed Fall in Love in our shop!
4 comments:
Congratulations on this project, I'm so excited for you both, what a great experience. You say this project started nearly a year ago!...now that's patience for you (:
Great designs!
The result seems really beautiful and appealing :)
nice work.
Gorgeous!! And now I want to screen print something... thanks a lot :)
Thanks for the kind words Suzanne! I appreciate it and I have to tell you I'm a bit jealous of the screen prints, I'd really love to do some of those and learn the technique.
- Corry
Post a Comment