Aww, what a gorgeous painting. I love it when they sit watching something and get that tilt of the head in concentration. You've captured that perfectly :)
Beautiful!And you're nicer than me ... I just never let them watch Barney. ;-)
That's a really nice sketch :)
That is just a beautiful sketch .....
Ann, Karen, Katrin and Lotti---thank you! I wish I had the dedication to sit down and do more of this!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aww, what a gorgeous painting. I love it when they sit watching something and get that tilt of the head in concentration. You've captured that perfectly :)
Beautiful!
And you're nicer than me ... I just never let them watch Barney. ;-)
That's a really nice sketch :)
That is just a beautiful sketch .....
Ann, Karen, Katrin and Lotti---thank you! I wish I had the dedication to sit down and do more of this!
Post a Comment