One of the nicest things about illustrating my journal is that there's never a layout plan, a media selection or a vision of the final composition... there's just creative freedom to tell the story the way I feel it.
your journal drawings are amazing. i really like the way you manage to merge all elements. it's one of my main difficulties - to fuse everything together and a page have sense of integrity
Fabulous! It's always interesting to go back once time has past and see what you were doing and thinking and feeling on a given day. I am always so surprised just how much detail I am able to recall on the days I journal.
Rachel... thank you so much! Jennifer Appel... thank you! it is always cool to go back and piece it all together from on drawing. Valerie...thank you very much! I completely identified with that fear of drawing on an blank moleskine!
10 comments:
I love seeing into other people's sketchbooks and journals. You have inspired me to do more journaling.
your journal drawings are amazing.
i really like the way you manage to merge all elements.
it's one of my main difficulties - to fuse everything together and a page have sense of integrity
great job and ty for sharing
@ann @ studiohyde thank you so much! I'm thankful to know a an artist as talented as you can find some inspiration in my little sketches :)
@fados do lar... thank you so much. It's very kind of you!
that is precious! I love the colorful inks and the spontaneity of it all:)
Fabulous! It's always interesting to go back once time has past and see what you were doing and thinking and feeling on a given day. I am always so surprised just how much detail I am able to recall on the days I journal.
Love the spontaneity of your illustrated journal! I have a blank moleskine that I'm just too intimidated to get started on : (
Rachel... thank you so much!
Jennifer Appel... thank you! it is always cool to go back and piece it all together from on drawing.
Valerie...thank you very much! I completely identified with that fear of drawing on an blank moleskine!
wonderful sketchbook! it's always so interesting to look through them :)
oh, this is really "dreams come true" :) congratulations! I have 'The Creative License', so much inspiration here.
Post a Comment