This quote from Edmund Lee [via GnomeAngel] really resonated with me this week. I decided to hand write it so I'd have it handy when that booger of self-doubt makes his periodic appearance. May you also take this advice and share with others as you see fit. I don't know a soul who can't benefit from a little encouragement.
UPDATE : Now available as a print in our shop here!

10 comments:
Love it! What did you use to make your white lines? Such great lettering.
Aww, I love this quote! Thanks, think I need it to hand myself :)
(come to mention it, I really don't think either of you guys would need this quote...at all...your work is always Tops).
Hi Nina--I write with a black pen...it's only when I scan it into photoshop that I turn the writing white.
Ann--I wish this was the case...but we're no different from anyone else in this area!
Je retiens la leçon... Elle est essentielle !...
gros bisous
can we please make this a print? love, aunt meg
the quote is as wonderful as your interpretation of it. keep going - you're doing great! enjoy your weekend!
Martine Alison, Meg, Cindy--- Thank you all for the encouragement!
With our new little addition, I've not had much time to read blogs and I missed this - but I would LOVe it as a print?!?! Any chance?! :) I LOVE it. And am loving catching up with your blog :)
I think I just died and went to font and design heaven! Love this. linked it up on my blog, hope that is ok.
Thanks Wida! We appreciate you sharing!
Post a Comment