Monday, January 01, 2007

happy new year!

I'd planned to start the new year with some grand post; but alas, I am still not feeling well so what you get instead is Pokey in a crockpot.

I have to explain this one. Edgar has a very odd sense of humor, especially when it comes to Pokey, and is constantly asking me to draw Pokey in this situation or that. Today's was "draw Pokey in a crockpot with carrots and potatoes."
With this being said, I guess there is no better way to introduce the new year than with some beagle stew.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better, Suzanne. Happy new year and get Pokey outta there!!!

Anonymous said...

Pokey in a crockpot is very cute! did you get that stomach flu, too? Hope you feel better soon!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Ok, so cats in bags and dogs in crockpots...I'm getting worried! Cute though!!

Jana Bouc said...

No no no! BAD Edgar. No Pokey stew!