Tuesday, March 20, 2007

opening others' sketchbooks


I haven't been sketching as much as I would like the last couple of days, but I have been working on many fun projects. Today I finished putting together these cards which will be given to the interior architecture department's advisory board members at a meeting this week. The art featured on each of the cards is the work of students in our program. (TOP) clockwise from left to right is work by the following students: Matt Jones, Jennifer Tate, Kara Wolfe and Edgar Cabrera.

And another photo of how they were packaged:

2 comments:

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Gosh these are absolutley stunning. I remember the drawing from Edgar's blog; and loved it.what a great way to present it. All four are just stunning.

Anonymous said...

They are so crisp and professional. But there's not a boring streak in those -- they are so much fun to look at.