Thursday, May 17, 2007

where are my elves?


Sometimes I feel a tad bit like Santa in his workshop. I've got parts and pieces of projects all around me, waiting to be put together into something magical. Today that something was a collection of baby shower invitations my friend Megan asked me to make for her sister. Megan wanted the card to be sophisticated and slightly retro. We began the process by looking through her sister's old photo album for inspiration and found it! The photo of Kelly, as a baby, was a perfect starting point for this "stepping out of the box" ensemble.

Here's the finished stack waiting to go to Megan.
I love happy endings...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! What a wonderful gift this is in and of itself!

somethingCREATIVE said...

I'll be your elf! can we spoon?

mrana said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! your friends are lucky!

suzanne cabrera said...

Lynne, Mrana and Melissa - Thanks so much for your comments! These were such fun for me.

Addie - You are crazy and thats why you're my friend!