Saturday, August 04, 2007

EDM Challenge: A Piece of Jewelry

I really like the finer things in life...take this expensive piece of jewelry here...
If you add up the limits of the credit cards I cut up to make it, oh I'd say the necklace is worth at least $7000. Ha. Luckily, I'm not cutting up the credit cards because I've overspent, only because they have expired. I have a hard time throwing away things like this, so I decided to turn my trash into treasure instead. I guess luxury is all in the eyes of the beholder.

6 comments:

somethingCREATIVE said...

FUN!!! i LOVe this idea and cant wait to see it in person! Can you come over and steal all mine and make fabulous jewelry from it too!

Anonymous said...

that's an awesome idea! not that i don't love the drawing ... cause i do ... but could you post a photo? i want to see what it looks like in person.

suzanne cabrera said...

Karen- The batteries in my camera are dead right now...but I promise to post a photo soon!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

I LOVE the way you've drawn the ribbon on this. I absolutely have to go and draw one right now!

Anonymous said...

So darn clever! I recently bought a pair of earrings in Pennsylvania... made of newspaper. I will either draw them or take a picture to show you. But this is really cool! And the drawing is great.

Anonymous said...

The robux hack is used to generate onlinefreerobux for the free roblox robux game to provide a free game play for the roblox free robux game players.