Wednesday, August 20, 2008

marking our place on the map

Wowee...Edgar and I are both so incredibly honored by your gracious responses to our happy news.  Thank you!  It feels wonderful to have so many supportive friends all over the world to share this with.  As for more photos...believe me, I'll be happy to oblige once I receive them from our amazing photographer.  Right now we only have snapshots. Again, thank you so much.  I look forward to sharing more from the nuptials (and my sketchbook!) soon!

3 comments:

no way said...

Oh my! I am obviously way late to this wonderful news! Congratulations to the both of you-gorgeous photos, gorgeous dress, gorgeous couple. Many years of happiness to the both of you!

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

oops, I'm late also ... WOW, what wonderful news. Congratulation's.

wagonized said...

This is so darn cool!