Saturday, September 06, 2008

you say "long" like its a bad thing

So sorry to leave you hanging like that. Had I known that I was going to fall off the face of the earth I would have at least given you a little warning. Instead I just gave you feet.
This drawing pretty much sums up the last 11 days : long. Now long isn't bad. It's just that it is taking me a while to get back in the routine of teaching, teaching and more teaching...not to mention the prepping, prepping and more prepping. I have high hopes that it is all going to pay off with a really outstanding semester. But, let this be a warning...if I do drop off again (which I'm crossing my fingers I won't) this is what I'm up to.

As for the many of you who've so graciously left me many comments and emails over the past month...I apologize for being so neglectful. I'll be getting back to you really soon. As always, thank you for checking in with me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your art is well-worth the wait, Suzanne. :) Hugs!

p.s. my friend Deborah LOVED the cards I bought from you for her bday!

m allison r said...

And if you run out of postable material...we will settle for wedding pictures :)

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

I LOVE this drawing. I love that woman. She's fabulous. I wish I could do that kind of thing. It looks so effortless.

And, Suzanne, your falling off the face of the earth has been quite comforting to me. I'm STILL trying to clamber back on.