Thursday, October 23, 2008

no company for misery

WOW! Did I ever get some second-opinions on my purse dilemma. Thank you! I may never go shopping alone again.. I've made my decision and will fill you in a little later.

In the meantime, I wanted to share something I found while cleaning up my desktop this morning. I pulled this from Keri Smith's blog a while back and find it full of sound advise. Hope you will too...'cause none of us want to be miserable.
How many of these have you fallen victim to? Let's see...1, 2, 3...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, 3, 5, and 10 for me....not too bad, I don't think. 8)

that's just it said...

haha. so true.

Cindy said...

as of what time of day, week, month, etc.?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the list.

Chris said...

It seems like I may have fallen victim to all of these at one point in time! LOL It's hard to keep focus as an artist, isn't it?

Screwed Up Texan said...

Oh my...I have been a victim to ALL of those at one time or another. It's "good" to know that other artists go through the same things as me.

www.screweduptexan.com

littlemithi said...

Just the kind of reminder I need when feeling abit overwhelmed ... thanks Suzanne ...

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Probably all at some point. Sadly.

Anonymous said...

I'm just starting out teaching myself to draw, and I think I need this tattooed on my forehead.

Thank you for the timely post :)

Anonymous said...

that's brilliant... and scarily true! made me laugh! :O)