Saturday, June 07, 2008

mail art

I've had two exciting things arrive in my mailbox this week...and by exciting, I don't simply mean mail other than bills, I mean pieces of art!

On Thursday I received this beautiful print from my friend Marilia Cardosa in Portugal. If you aren't familiar with Marilia's work, you've got to check out the blog she and her husband share as their work is so vivid and fun. And, lucky for all of us, Marilia recently opened up an online shop! Yea!

Thank you so much Marilia! I'll be sure to post another image of your work as soon as I get it framed and on the wall! Now to find the perfect place...

Also this week, I received Juj's Moleskine via Miguel Herranz...but you'll need to stay tuned for that. Please check back in later this weekend both here and at Moly_x_12 to see images of the sketchbook.

Just heard the mailman at the door...gotta go :)

4 comments:

computerarte said...

Thank you so much Suzanne for your lovely word's:)

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Oh, exciting. I look forward to seeing what the Moley has in store for us. It's just such a rush to recieve one of those little blighters, don't you think?

This print is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Lucky, lucky you! Our mail person couldn't deliver on Saturday due to flooding.

please sir said...

Exciting - great work!