Monday, July 09, 2007

random me


I've been tagged by Lynne, whose blog "Pawprints" is one of my favorites, to list 8 random things about me. Here goes:

1. I have a weakness for celebrity gossip. It's sad, but true.

2. I was voted "Most Likely to Succeed" in high school. If that isn't a prescription for failure I don't know what is.

3. I like to take advantage when cartooning to always draw myself skinny.

4. I have a weakness for Nash Metropolitans. Someday, I'm gonna get one.

5. When I was four years old, I was bitten by a snake...on the butt.

6. I've been told that I use the word "honestly" a lot, honestly.

7. My fingernails don't grow.

8. I've had a crush on Michael J. Fox ever since I heard him speak to Katie Couric on stem cell research.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG -- TOO cute! Leave it to you, Suzanne, to come up with such an original way to play the game -- LOVE the cartoon!

Anonymous said...

baby I love this post!!! Love your creativity and the snake that bit your butt!!! Just kiddin'!!! Edgar

Anonymous said...

I didn't know those cute little cars were called Nash Metropolitans. I can see why you like them. : )

My weakness is for the 1940 Auburn... but it would be a BEAR to park! (Auburn: http://www.fotozumbrunn.ch/auburn1.htm)

Anonymous said...

You know I've read a lot of these tagging things and yours is the best ever!!

suzanne cabrera said...

Hee, hee....glad you all share my sense of humour. This one was a whole lot of fun to draw. Oh, and Julie, I can totally understand your weakness!

Jana Bouc said...

Fun stuff! You look skinny in your new photo too (and seriously concentrating). I like it!

suzanne cabrera said...

Oh thanks Jana...I also take advantage of the blog to post skinny photos:)

Joan Y said...

Hi Suzanne, I followed your link through France Belleville's Flickr site and I'm so glad I did. Your 8 facts actually made my laugh out loud ... especially fact #2. And so sorry to hear about your butt. :). Lovely drawings throughout. I'll be back!